Qualification: Graduate in Electronics or Telecommunication stream
Experience: 12+ Years
- Lead the hardware engineers on a project providing technical direction to the team to ensure on time and quality deliverables.
- Work with cross-functional teams to analyze customer requirements, convert them to system specification and define system architecture.
- Develop innovative designs and participate in reviews to ensure that the design meets all requirements of performance, reliability, serviceability, cost and manufacturability.
- Assist in preparation of project schedules, budget and risks with mitigation plans.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments.
- Ensure that the design follows internal and external standards as applicable.
- Ensure process adherence within the team and lead process improvement tasks to improve overall team productivity.
- Participate in teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues.
- Demonstrate in-depth, theoretical and practical knowledge of analog and digital circuit design, schematic capture, BOM creation, PCB layout and simulation, developing design proof of concept to validate design.
- Development and implementation of validation plans for board level and system testing.
- Good knowledge of design standards to meet EMI/EMC and product safety compliance requirements like CE, UL etc.
- Experience of working with internal and external teams like mechanical, software, manufacturing, marketing etc.
- Experience of ARM controller-based design, audio circuit design, power supply design using linear regulator, LDO, DC-DC converter, battery operated product design which involve battery charging, battery monitoring and battery life characterization. Motor control and drive, Touch sense technology exposure.
- Experience with following tools:
- PCB layout and schematic: Altium, PAD, Orcad capture
- Simulation: Pspice, Matlab, Mathcad