Qualification: Diploma/Graduate in Electronics or Mechanical stream
Experience: 8+ Years
- Take charge of production operations starting from planning for raw materials procurement to shipment of finished goods which include, planning, organizing, monitoring and reporting daily status on progress.to stakeholders.
- Create and update production plans to meet customer commitments.
- Interact with cross-functional teams and organize technical support required for smooth functioning of production. Work with sourcing and logistics team to manage inventory, procure and get raw material to ensure timely availability of raw material required to meet production targets.
- Develop and deploy procedures to ensure quality at various stages of production starting from inward material inspection to finished goods.
- Prepare and maintain production related process and procedure documents.
- Develop and maintain various tools, jigs, and fixtures used in production.
- Identify and work on optimizing operational and cost efficiency.
- Participate in change management processes and ensure that latest product BOMs and procedures are implemented in production.
- Provide training to production personnel and develop substitutes for all critical operations in production.
- Do performance appraisal of production staff and provide feedback and motivate the team to achieve greater levels of performance.