Qualification: Master/Graduate in computer or electronics stream
Experience: 5+ Years
- Design, code and integrate software for an embedded Linux target (applications, drivers, TI framework)
Customization, deployment and maintenance of Linux distribution on different hardware platforms.
- Interact with Linux kernel, and integrate new device drivers.
- Improve and maintain existing software components.
- Perform test unit, verification and validation of the product developed.
- Assist with the hardware design surrounding the processor.
- Document the projects according standards (protocols, architecture, technical specifications, …).
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
- Review code and design.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Assess third party and open source software.
- Programming languages: C, C++, Embedded Linux Board Support Package
- Communication protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, USB
- Micro controller Architecture: ARM family
- Desirable knowledge forExperience working with open source hardware platforms like Raspberry Pi.
- Experience working with products having Bluetooth, SD card interface, Wi-fi, TouchScreen Hardware Closed loop control systems.
- Ability to use CRO, DMM, Logic analyzer, USB analyzer.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- ToolsGood understanding of tools – for version control, for debugging and for code analysis, for bug tracking (Redmine, Bugzilla).